Work With Us
We are always interested in meeting bright, passionate people who would like to work with us on exciting and challenging projects. We offer a diverse portfolio of work within a friendly collaborative environment, and support the professional development and career progression of junior engineers and graduates.
Fenton Holloway is part-owned by our employees, in the form of an Employee Owned Trust, giving people more involvement in the successful development of the company.
Graduate Structural Engineers – Bristol
We would like to hear from you if you have:
– MEng in Civil / Structural Engineering or equivalent
– Strong technical and analytical skills
– A solid understanding of engineering principles and design codes
– Good interpersonal and communication skills
– Experience using structural analysis software
– Competency with Excel (macro programming not essential but would be an advantage)
– Ability to use AutoCAD to work with and produce construction drawings
– Experience with Rhino and 3D modelling would be beneficial